Palm Beach Inlet is the deepest and widest Inlet in Palm Beach County because the access required for the Palm Beach International Shipping Port creating the safest and calmest Inlet to navigate in the area. The continental shelf off Palm Beach is the closest in the country and is a few miles off the beach providing making the ride to fishing only a short ride away. Whether on a vacation or if you live here you will have a blast seeing the wildlife including turtles, sharks, porpoise, manatees, birds, and fish that the beautiful Florida coast has to offer.
Over the years we have had a great tournament track record below are some of our recent accomplishments
- 1st Place Lady Angler at the Angler for a Cure Tournament
- 4th Place Kingfish at the Big Dog Fat Cat
- 1st Place Snapper at the Grand Slam Tournament
- 2nd Place Mahi and 1st Place Bonita in The Chasin Tailz Tournament
- 2nd Place Kingifish, 3rd Place Mahi, 1st Place Blackfin/Bonita Anglers for the Cure
- 1st Place biggest overall fish at the North Palm Beach Anchorage Away Tournament
- 2nd Place Lady Anger and 3 place 5 fish aggregate at the Big Dog Fat Cat Tournament
- 1st Place 2 Heaviest 2 fish aggregate/Richard Black award recipient at the Hospice Horizens Tournament
- 1st Place overall biggest fish grand prize winner at the Grand Slam
- 1st Place Lady Angler at the Boynton Beach Firefighters Tournament
- 1st Place Mahi and 3rd Place Wahoo at the Xgeneration 440
Copyright Controlled Chaos Fishing. All rights reserved.
About Controlled Chaos Fishing
Whether its fishing a tournament, fishing for fun with friends, or running a charter we are focused on catching trophy fish and having fun! Controlled Chaos Fishing Charters operate out of Palm Beach County an area known as Sailfish Alley and for having some of the best offshore fishing in the world. Fish get funneled into a concentrated area due to the Gulf Steam and Continental Shelf being within a few miles of land. This gives Palm Beach one of the best fisheries around providing Mahi, Kingfish, Wahoo, Cobia, Tuna, Sailfish, Snapper, Bonita, and many other species of fish year round. Our passion for fishing as children quickly grew into an obsession with tournaments and trying to consistently get the biggest fish. Over time we found great enjoyment in putting people on the fish of a lifetime or in many cases their first fish ever. After seeing the happiness I could provide through fishing I went to Captain School and started Controlled Chaos Fishing Charters to follow my dream helping others catch theirs.
Team Tournament History